The Links at Brunello Academy offers professional golf instruction taught by a select team of trained and certified PGA of Canada Professionals. Whether you are looking for your first lesson or a series of lessons, private or group lessons, or even our season-long player development program, our team of professionals will deliver the best instruction that will help you play better golf.
We emphasize the individual’s unique set of skills by taking time to understand each student’s goals, commitment level and physical strengths and weaknesses so that we can provide a customized plan that will maximize each golfer’s opportunity to improve. Customized plans are developed through using the most accurate assessments, the most effective drills and training aids and tailoring individualized practice plans to efficiently turn weaknesses into strengths.
The end goal for each student is to develop maximum consistency that creates solid shots and a lifetime of enjoyment from this great game. No matter where your golf game is currently, there is always room for improvement.You can select from one of our options, or ask to have something fit your specific needs. Get your lesson package today and start working with one of our highly experienced professionals to take your game to a new level.
902 876 7649 ext.204
Academy Coach, PGA of Canada
• Trained in the Instructor of Beginner Golfers context through the PGA of Canada’s National Coaching and Certification Program – 3 years as a member of the PGA of Canada
• Competed as a junior in multiple Golf Canada Atlantic and National tournaments• Gold medalist with Holland College team at the CCAA National Championship
• Past Assistant Pro at Ken-Wo, Abercrombie, and Antigonish golf clubs
• 2017 PGA of Canada – Atlantic Zone Player of the Year
We all know how important it is to introduce the next generation of golfers to the game. The Links at Brunello Golf Academy has created Junior Golf Programs aimed at making the game more fun and accessible for all. Our programs are geared for juniors ages 5 and up. All of our junior instruction, including clinics and camps, are designed with keeping the fun in the game, while learning the golf fundamentals, life skills, rules and etiquette. For those that are looking to take their game to a more competitive level, our Learn to Compete Program offers that specific pathway and to grow further within the competitive realm of junior golf.
The Links at Brunello Coaching Staff will help golfers reach their goals, emphasize the individual’s unique set of skills and use each players own strengths and weaknesses to plan appropriate instruction, practice and play. Instructors will analyze golfer’s swings and pay close attention to ball flight – teaching to the individual.
We will offer a wide variety of programs to satisfy any skill level, regardless of experience. When working with our younger players, the concept of ‘Coaching’ rather than strictly ‘Instructing’ is emphasized. Such a framework will address golf and life skills as they pass through stages of development, encouraging fun and skill development for many years to come.
The Brunello Bombers is an elite junior program designed and dedicated to improving the skills on and off the course for young junior golfers!
Tuesdays are going to be revolved around skill/game improvement with Thursday play night where we will take what we’ve learned to the course. This program is to get our more committed junior golfers to play and meet fellow young junior competitors in a high end golf atmosphere! Myself along with other coaches will be determined to make the game fun, enjoyable yet also rewarding for our Brunello Bombers!
On Course Play
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Sept 8th – 4:30PM – 6:30PM TRAINING
Sept 10th – 4:30PM – 6:30PM ON COURSE
Sept 15th – 4:30PM – 6:30PM TRAINING
Sept 17th – 4:30PM – 6:30PM ON COURSE
Sept 22nd – 4:30PM – 6:30PM TRAINING
Sept 24th – 4:30PM – 6:30PM ON COURSE
Sept 29th – 4:30PM – 6:30PM TRAINING
Oct 1st – 4:00PM – 6:00PM ON COURSE
Oct 6th – 4:00PM – 6:00PM TRAINING
Oct 8th – 4:00PM – 6:00PM ON COURSE
Limited spots available! If you are interested, please fill out the sign-up form and email back to email@example.com
1. Integrity- Golf is a game of etiquette and exposure. Players are responsible for their actions and personal conduct on the golf course, even when others may not be looking.
2. Sportsmanship- Players must know and abide by the rules of golf and be able to conduct themselves in a kind and respectful manner towards others, even in a competitive game.
3. Respect- In golf it is important to show respect for oneself, playing partners, fellow competitors, the golf course, and for the honor and traditions of the game.
4. Confidence- Confidence plays a key role in the level of play that one achieves. Players can increase confidence in their abilities by being positive and focusing on something they are doing well regardless of the outcome.
5. Responsibility- Players are responsible for their actions on the golf course. It is up to them to keep score, repair divots, rake bunkers, repair ball marks on the green, and keep up with the pace of play.
6. Perseverance- To succeed in golf, players must persevere through bad breaks and their own mistakes, while learning from past experiences.
7. Courtesy- A round of golf should begin and end with a handshake between fellow competitors. Players also should be still and quiet while others are preparing and performing a shot.
8. Good Judgement- Using good judgement is very important in golf. It comes into play when deciding on strategies and choices on and off the course.
9. Fellowship- It is important to appreciate your fellow competitors no matter what the outcome of the game might be. Camaraderie, mutual respect and friendship are integral parts of golf.
10. Honesty- Golf is unique from other sports in that players regularly call penalties on themselves, and report their own scores.