The Links at Brunello Academy offers professional golf instruction taught by a select team of trained and certified PGA of Canada Professionals. Whether you are looking for your first lesson or a series of lessons, private or group lessons, or even our season-long player development program, our team of professionals will deliver the best instruction that will help you play better golf.
We emphasize the individual’s unique set of skills by taking time to understand each student’s goals, commitment level and physical strengths and weaknesses so that we can provide a customized plan that will maximize each golfer’s opportunity to improve. Customized plans are developed through using the most accurate assessments, the most effective drills and training aids and tailoring individualized practice plans to efficiently turn weaknesses into strengths.
The end goal for each student is to develop maximum consistency that creates solid shots and a lifetime of enjoyment from this great game. No matter where your golf game is currently, there is always room for improvement.You can select from one of our options, or ask to have something fit your specific needs. Get your lesson package today and start working with one of our highly experienced professionals to take your game to a new level.
Approach and Teaching Philosophy
The Links at Brunello Teaching Professionals will help golfers reach their goals, emphasize the individual’s unique set of skills and use each players own strengths and weaknesses to plan appropriate instruction, practice and play. Instructors will analyze golfer’s swings and pay close attention to ball flight – teaching to the individual, not a model.
With a wide variety of programs are available to satisfy any golfer, beginner and up, our Professionals tailor their instruction to fit the student and their goals using a variety of resources including video; launch technology; training aids; drills and equipment fitting.
The Golf Academy’s commitment to player improvement and development goes beyond the lesson tee with personalized practice plans and follow-up notes or video and picture emails to provide instruction day to day or with a program for an entire season and beyond.
The end goal for each student is to develop maximum consistency, creating solid shots and a lifetime of enjoyment from the game of golf.
For More Details or to Register:
Academy Coaching Staff
Director of Instruction, PGA of Canada
• Trained as a coach in golf, tennis, basketball and volleyball, Andrew regrets not getting into golf coaching earlier in his career
• 15 years PGA of Canada, Coach New Competitor Certification and Training in Instructor – Beginner Golfers and Instructor – Intermediate Golfers through the National Coaching & Certification Program
• Winner of the Junior Leader of the Year in 2012 and 2016 for the PGA of Canada – Atlantic Zone
• Andrew is a Dalhousie University graduate and completed his Professional Golf Management Diploma at Humber College
• Away from the golf course, Andrew enjoys spending time with his family
Academy Coach, PGA of Canada
• Certified in the Instructor of Beginner Golfers and Instructor of Intermediate Golfers contexts through the PGA of Canada’s National Coaching and Certification Program
• PGA of Canada Class A member
• Holland College Professional Golf Management Program Graduate – Class of 2014
• 2015 PGA of Canada – Atlantic Zone – Candidate of the Year
• Cobra Golf Custom Fit Technician for Atlantic Canada
Academy Coach, PGA of Canada
• Trained in the Instructor of Beginner Golfers context through the PGA of Canada’s National Coaching and Certification Program – 3 years as a member of the PGA of Canada
• Competed as a junior in multiple Golf Canada Atlantic and National tournaments
• Gold medalist with Holland College team at the CCAA National Championship
• Past Assistant Pro at Ken-Wo, Abercrombie, and Antigonish golf clubs
• 2017 PGA of Canada – Atlantic Zone Player of the Year