The Links at Brunello Academy offers professional golf instruction taught by a select team of trained and certified PGA of Canada Professionals. Whether you are looking for your first lesson or a series of lessons, private or group lessons, or even our season-long player development program, our team of professionals will deliver the best instruction that will help you play better golf.
We emphasize the individual’s unique set of skills by taking time to understand each student’s goals, commitment level and physical strengths and weaknesses so that we can provide a customized plan that will maximize each golfer’s opportunity to improve. Customized plans are developed through using the most accurate assessments, the most effective drills and training aids and tailoring individualized practice plans to efficiently turn weaknesses into strengths.
The end goal for each student is to develop maximum consistency that creates solid shots and a lifetime of enjoyment from this great game. No matter where your golf game is currently, there is always room for improvement.You can select from one of our options, or ask to have something fit your specific needs. Get your lesson package today and start working with one of our highly experienced professionals to take your game to a new level.
902 876 7649 ext.204
Academy Coaching Staff
Academy Coach, PGA of Canada
• Trained in the Instructor of Beginner Golfers context through the PGA of Canada’s National Coaching and Certification Program – 3 years as a member of the PGA of Canada
• Competed as a junior in multiple Golf Canada Atlantic and National tournaments
• Gold medalist with Holland College team at the CCAA National Championship
• Past Assistant Pro at Ken-Wo, Abercrombie, and Antigonish golf clubs
• 2017 PGA of Canada – Atlantic Zone Player of the Year