Updated: July 19, 2021
Bookings can be made via the online booking system, phoning the pro-shop or in person bookings. We are now allowing 5 people in the pro-shop at a time. The issue with our online booking system has been resolved, and you are once again able to book online up to 4 weeks in advance. If you have any issues or do not remember your login or password, please contact Chris Carlaw at firstname.lastname@example.org The beverage cart will be on course daily. For the safety of you and our staff please stay 6 feet away and do not touch or grab anything on the beverage cart.
- Arrival / Bag Drop Suspended
- No bag drop service
- No club storage
- No club cleaning
- No towels
- Self-loading of golf clubs. Golfers will be responsible to load/unload their own cart
- Golfers may not arrive any earlier than 40 mins prior to their scheduled tee time. If you do arrive prior, please remain in your vehicle until the time arrives.
- Staff will have a cart staged and ready in the golf cart staging area
- Starting Times are 10 Minute Intervals
- 2, 3 or 4 players per tee time groups required to stay intact for entire round
- Bar will be open for turn service from 8am – 8pm
- Please practice social distancing
- One-hour maximum for non-tee time users and must be book in advance by phone
- No extra carts to practice facility due to assigned cart policy
- Staff will disinfect the steering wheel, cupholders, seat, washer, roof handles in front of guest prior to access if requested
- Putting green will be available with one person per flag.
- Bunker rakes are now on course
- Flags can now be removed
- Gimmies encouraged or as group decides
AFTER YOUR ROUND
- Take your cart to parking lot to unload your clubs.
- You are responsible to unload your own cart. This includes any garbage. Garbage cans will be available in the parking lot. Once completely unloaded, staff will retrieve your cart.
- Please No loitering in the parking lot. The clubhouse is open